What happens when our license expires?
Published on November 18, 2022
If you have a Testable license that covers your Lab or department, your license automatically expires unless you explicitly renew it at the end of the contract period. We will let you know one month before, and then again one week before this happens. Should you decide to expire the license here is what happens to your users, access and data:
- All user accounts are reverted to Basic Academic or any other account type that may have been purchased by the individual user.
- All users will use access to features and benefits granted to them by the license.
- All projects created and results collected during the license period remain intact and accessible to their owners.
- Any remaining departmental credits expire, with the exception of credit already awarded to users, which will not expire.
- Minds budget never expires, and any remaining budget at the departmental level will be automatically transferred to the licence admin’s personal Testable account.